Feeling like your beauty bag is looking a little bit too empty? Looking to fill it up with beauty essentials but don’t quite know what with? Look no further than FizzEntertainment’s Trendy Tuesday!
1. Laura Mercier ‘Infusion de Rose Nourishing Crème’: £55 From John Lewis
Beautifully light and gentle on the skin. Very pricey, but so worth it. (Smells amazing too!)
2. Origins ‘A perfect world deep cleanser with white tea’: £21 from John Lewis
Does exactly what it says on the bottle, cleanses. Leaves your skin looking and feeling fresh. One of my favourite products!
3. GlamGlow ‘POWERMUD DualCleanse Treatment’: £49.99 from GlamGlow Mud
Not the best smelling product, but acts as the perfect deep cleansing face mask. Removes blemishes from the first use.
4.Kiehl’s ‘Clearly corrective skin brightening exfoliator’: £25.50 from Kiehl’s
Creates a smoother, clearer appearance. Perfect for a once-a-week facial exfoliation.
5. Mac ‘Strobe cream’: £24.50 From MAC
Looks amazing mixed in with your foundation, giving you a beautiful finish. Acts as both a moisturiser and a highlighter.
6. Burberry ‘Cashmere Concealer’: £25 from Debenhams
Feels amazing on your skin, doesn’t ‘cake’ on and yet still has very high coverage!
7. Burberry ‘Light Glow’ blush: £29 from Burberry
Like many of Burberry’s make-up collection, it smells A-MAZING! Comes in a wide range of colours to suit all skin-tones and lasts all day.
8. Naked ‘Smoky Palette’: £38.50 from Urban Decay
My favourite of the Naked Palettes. Gorgeous colours and comes in a wide variety allowing you to do a gold, silver or darker smokey eye. Range between glitter and matted eyeshadows too!
9. Rimmel London ‘Exaggerate eye liner’: £5.29 from Boots
The brush makes it easy and cheap to use! The colour is very dark and it lasts weeks even if used daily.
10. Moodstruck ‘3D Fiber Lashes+’: £23 from Younique
Creates a fuller, darker look. And the best part? The fibres make your eyelashes grow. So you can look fabulous whilst making your lashes longer and stronger!
11. NARS ‘Sheer lipstick’ in Cruising: £21 from NARS
Suits most skin tones and sits beautifully on your lips. Doesn’t dry out the lips or leave them feeling worn and cracked.
12. MAC ‘Pro longwear lip pencil’ in Nice ‘n’ Spicy : £15 from MAC
The longest lasting lip pencil I’ve ever used! And the colour looks great with any nude coloured lipstick: use it with a lighter nude to create a contrast or simply with a similar shade to create a sleek and neat edge.
13. CHANEL ‘le vernis’ in Éncore sanguine: £18 from John Lewis
You can never go wrong with classic red nails and CHANEL do it just right! The colour looks amazing and doesn’t chip easily ( but make sure to go over it with any topcoat of your choice).
By Louana Erard 1st March 2016